PSG (Paris Saint-Germain F.C.), the current champions of the French Ligue 1, is selling NFT tickets worth 30 million yen (about US$218,817) each for its upcoming friendly matches (pre-season) this month with local teams in Japan.
Check out a similar article: FC Porto becomes first European Club to join Upland
Fast facts related to PSG’s NFT Tickets
- Three premium NFT tickets for each of the 3 games are being sold on the club’s official tour website until Wednesday.
- The NFT ticket will provide access to the stadium’s VIP room and the VIP party where customers can get their photos taken with PSG players.
- PSG is also allocating NFTs marking the team’s first Japan visit since 1995 in various forms of collectibles, such as video messages from players and essential visuals from the tour.
- The French champion football team’s first match in Japan will be held on July 20 with Kawasaki Frontale (J1 League).
- PSG team’s star players Lionel Messi, Neymar Júnior, and Kylian Mbappé will also be joining the Japan tour.
Hungry for more information?
NFT Calendar from NFTHi
Join us on Telegram!
NFTHI does not recommend any kind of Investment in NFTs or NFT trading. All the strategies are merely educational references.
Conduct thorough research before you start with NFT trading.