A couple of days back NFTHi brought you the news of a downtrend in the Crypto market. But today, Cryptocurrency markets are trading in green. The global market cap observes up by 2.87 percent in the last 24 hours. And it stood at $1.24 trillion as of 7:30 AM IST, as per Coinmarketcap.
Crypto Market Uptrend
- Bitcoin is up by 2.82 percent and is trading at $29,721. Ethereum climbed by 3.51 percent and is trading at $1,838.
- The USDT Tether indicated a 0.01 percent uptrend in the last 24 hours in its value and is trading around $0.9991. The USDC stablecoins displayed a 0.03 percent uptrend in their value and are trading at $1.
- The BNB token has moved up by 2.71 percent.
- XRP Ripple token is 2.57 percent down from its value in the last 24 hours.
- The ADA token demonstrated a 7.46 percent uptrend.
- Solana is up by 5.58 percent.
- The BinanceUSD stablecoin is also up 0.11 percent and is trading at about $1.
- Doge, the popular meme coin resides at the spot of the tenth most valuable token and is up 5.58 percent as well.
- Because of the recent crypto crash, Bitcoin ‘Fear and Greed’ Index is at 10 indicating extreme fear.
Hungry for more information?
Join us on Telegram!
NFTHI does not recommend any kind of Investment in NFTs or NFT trading. All the strategies are merely educational references.
Conduct thorough research before you start with NFT trading.